FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
The MRC d’Argenteuil Economic Development Service can assist you in financing your business projects at any stage.
We provide entrepreneurs with a variety of financing programs: start-up, transfer, expansion, equipment acquisition and turnaround. This is how we are contributing to a growing economy and the active development of the MRC.
VARIOUS FINANCING PROGRAMS
The MRC d’Argenteuil Economic Development Service has a variety of financial programs that can help entrepreneurs.
- Fonds local d’investissement (FLI) and Fonds local de solidarité (FLS) : Loans intended to accelerate the deployment of business projects in the region.
- Fonds soutien au démarrage (FSD) : Loans intended to help new entrepreneurs create and/or acquire a first or second business.
- Fonds entrepreneur : Grant intended to help new entrepreneurs create and/or acquire a first or second business.
- Fonds émergence : Subsidy granted to existing companies with a particular project that requires the intervention of external consultants.
- Fonds d’investissement en économie sociale (FIES) : Grant offered to non-profit organizations and cooperatives promoting the realization of a social economy project.
- Mesure de soutien aux travail autonome (STA) : Program provided with the financial participation of Emploi-Québec and intended to support individuals with a viable business project in its implementation.
Contact a member of the Economic Development Service team to get the support you need.
Consult the MRC d’Argenteuil’s Politique de soutien aux entreprises (French version only).